Saturday, January 12, 2013

New Product line of Soaps 2

The second special ingredient soap is:

Rosemary with Flax Seed
Rosemary is a stimulating herb and makes a wonderful herbal bath when you feel worn out and want to get your blood flowing under your skin again. It has antioxidant properties and is a rich source of vitamin A and vitamin C, phosphorus, iron, magnesium, and zinc. Rosemary can also relieve arthritis and soothe aching muscles.
Research has shown that the anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties are excellent acne treatment.

Combined with the rich Omega-3 oils in flax seeds, this soap will also help relieve dry, sandpaper skin.


2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to January 25th! This one sounds like it would be good for my hands. Not sure why, but it seems like my hands swell and begin hurting with the more I use them, anymore. And with the way I'm always washing them, the drying has become insane. If I don't use lotion before going to bed, I really pay for it on the following day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Several of my new special ingredient soaps are helpful for dry skin. I have trouble with the arthritis in my hands particularly in the cold weather. I think the honey and ground cinnamon soap may become my favorite.

    ReplyDelete