Sunday, March 29, 2009

Arlo's Worldview

Hi!
Even though we had almost two feet of snow we still went to visit at the Littleton Historical Museum dairy day. I went along to keep Gingerbread company. Mom Lori decided to take me and Gingerbread because we lead better than anyone else. BUT I didn't like being shut in the back of the Subaru with Gingerbread - I should have been up front with Mom Lori and Nancy. I don't really want to drive I just like to be with the people. So I complained loudly most of the trip. But the museum was fun - we walked around a lot and there were lots of people to pet me. I really like the little kids cause I can give them kisses in the face - hehe. I also like the women with period dresses cause they have shawls and aprons strings to chew on. I untied Mom Lori's apron and it fell off - hehe. I also made friends with Vic and Dave - they entertained me while Mom Lori was giving the milking demonstration with Gingerbread.
We were really tired when we got home, I even laid down in the car for a little while. I'm ready to do it again!

Bye!! ()

No comments:

Post a Comment